Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily

Here is a picture from last Christmas Eve. I snapped it right before I went to bed. This is one of my most favorite moments of the season. All the presents wrapped and under the tree, the stockings full, the tree in it's glory and the cookies + milk waiting for the Big Guy.

We are getting everything ready to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family this year. It's a lot of work to get ready for a big Christmas trip. And there are many, many things I'm looking forward.

This moment is certainly one of them.

*Please know that there are presents for 12 or 14 people under this tree plus one half-crazy beagle. There is no way in this world we would give our children this many presents.
No way at all!

1 comment:

  1. Karla... Love your pics and your kids are beautiful. What a blessing! Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete