Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Walk The Plank

Lila + Lincoln were pirates. The most adorable pirates I saw. I'm the mother of this mess so that opinion is completely biased, but nonetheless, they were pretty freaking cute. These pics were from Saturday when we met up with some friends in Puyallup to trick-or-treat their downtown stores. So fun.

The twins certainly understood what was happening this year, say the magic words and receive a treat. But you know what was awesome?! They always said thank you, they shared their treats and they certainly were way more excited to look at all the costumes than they were getting tons of candy.

Having children has certainly made Brian and I more involved in the community. Seeking out fun activities to do and getting involved. It's fun to participate in all the activities that are out there to enjoy. Just another way that having kids has made us much better peeps.

The End.



2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you...they are the CUTEST PIRATES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Cannot wait to see Willow's pictures of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love Lila's black skirt with her pirate costume - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete