Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thirty-Fun!

On Saturday my man turned thirty-FUN! (That would be 31 for all of you who are not Kels + Rustin.) I have very clear memories of when I thought 30 was old. CRAZY.
Anyway in honor of my man, here is a list of a few things that make me love him so. And everyone says awwwwww.

1. He is F.U.N.N.Y. Like bust-my-gut and pee my pants funny.
2. He has dead-on impersonations of Mike Tyson, Aaron Neville and certain family members that shall remain nameless.
3. He reaches all the high things.
4. He has helped @ EVERY SINGLE feeding for our twins during the nights. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
5. He fixes the broken things.
6. Ok if he can't fix it, (very rare), he is man enough to call someone who can.
7. He eats every crazy meal I make. (He does eat around the tofu though.)
8. He keeps me humble. I mean the guy NEVER runs out of short jokes for/about me.
9. He busts his butt so I can be a mama.
10. He picks up the dog poo.
11. He opens the door for me. (If you are a follower of this blog, you know!)
12. He is nice. Genuinely nice to everyone.
13. He loves my family.
14. He put my boots on everyday when I couldn't reach over my pregnant belly.
15. He challenges me to try new things.
16. He doesn't laugh (too hard) when we shoot hoop together.
17. He watches the babies so I can get a pedicure or eyebrow wax on occasion.
18. He understands that it SUCKS being far away from my family.
19. He makes the bed.
20. We have a mutual love-affair with Mexican food.
21. He puts up w/ a sassy, carefree, sarcastic little thing. And loves me anyway!

Happy Birthday Business! xoxxo

3 comments:

  1. You two are so cute!! :) Happy Birthday Brian!!! And after reading #20 I am sure that we will have to go out for Mexican next time we come to visit! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we amen to the AHHHHHHHH:):):) r and s

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's OUR BOY-well Young Man-He has an intense Love for God and Family and is genuinely a nice all around guy!!!!We'd claim him for a Great Friend even if he wasn't our SON...Here's to you Brian and the True Blessing that you are to our Life!!!!We Love you lots and are very proud of the Husband and Father you have become.....Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete