Friday, May 15, 2009

My CRAZY Life...

Sometimes I feel like I need a daytime nanny, a nighttime nanny, a housekeeper and a personal assistant just to get through the day.  I have NONE of these things so sometimes I get a little c.r.a.z.y!  (The kind of crazy where you just start laughing hysterically because you are so far beyond the point of tired.)  That would be me today....

So yes, I am still rocking my ponytail from yesterday.  No, I have not had time to take a shower.  Yes, I did eat lunch with my left hand while feeding a baby and kicking a bouncy seat.  But it's all good and this is why...





    

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yes with those smiles and faces, definitely worth it! Just edible (sorry, I have this horrible habit of saying I want to eat up cute babies)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet faces make it all worthwhile...I wished I lived closer ,I would be your laundry maid and part time day nanny....Sorry!!!! Loves and hugs to all....Mom S

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom had this poem framed all throughout our childhood....

    Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
    for babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow
    so quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
    I'm rocking my babies, and babies don't keep.

    enjoy this time, and get a nap when they do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is...that in a few months it will all be a memory and you will ONLY remember the precious smiles, giggles, and little hands and feet. The rest all becomes blurry...

    You are an awesome Mom - and by those pictures L&L would totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable pictures! and they are even cuter in person!! you are doing an amazing job with those two...they are lucky to have such a great mommy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the expressions! You are not going to be bored at all. Get used to it! It will get easier, but you will always be on the run and multi-tasking. Hang in there. You are doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karla and Brian....those babies are too precious. Can't believe how much Lincoln looks like Brian. Love the pictures...keep them coming!

    Love, Jeanne Krug

    ReplyDelete