Thursday, January 22, 2015

Date Night

Tonight Lincoln + I made plans for a date.  
He snuck up to his room and got dressed all fancy for me.
He asked me to put on a dress.
I'll do anything for that guy!
He even did his own hair!

I let him choose the restaurant. 
He wanted ribs.  
Ribs at the local BBQ joint it was!

On our way, we noticed the start of a(nother) amazing sunset.
I asked him if he wanted to go down and eat closer to the beach and watch it.
'Next time', he said.
Tonight was rib night.
Linc is one rad dude.  
He is able to articulate his thoughts and feelings incredibly well for a 5 year old.
I just love talking with him

We ended the night with cake.
Every night should end with cake!

Lila went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance at school.

She looked stunning and her mind was blown by the whole experience!

Example: A flower bracelet?!
Mind. Blown.

These 2 are hilarious together.
I wish I could've been a fly on the wall.

And then our perfect night ended like this.
Seriously, who wants a beagle?!
I've got one for you!







3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely PERFECT evening of celebrating and making memories that will last forever!!!!!! So good you all had such a great evening.....looks like Jez had her own celebration:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa Swish says"Looking good Linc". Such a fun night of memories! Lila looks beautiful what fun for all!! That darn Jez!! Nan & Papa Swish

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had similar experiences with out new pup lately. It's never fun to get home and see what has been shredded. Love the pics of L + L! Precious memories.

    ReplyDelete