Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Daily 1, 2, 3 + 4. (oops!)

One of my most favorite friends reminded me to get my act together and put up my December Dailys. 

I'm so glad she did.

ONE:
This is our 2nd year with a fake tree, and I'm just gonna throw it out there, it's AWESOME.  No watering, no needles, no stringing Christmas lights...just beauty!

But we are lucky enough to get the tree cutting experience with my folks.  The twins are going to have wonderful memories of all of the trips to Apple Hill. 

TWO:
Proof of a Christmas project happening in my home!

With a busy little dude, the projects are fewer than in years past.  But I'm trying!!

THREE:
We had 2 rainy days this week.  
Much needed rain.  
Felt like fall.  
In December. 
I love California.  
We love California.

FOUR:
Outside play in December.  
Glorious.






No comments:

Post a Comment