Sunday, July 20, 2014

Selfie

I for realsy-really dislike selfies.

Selfies to me read...
'Hey everyone!, look at me! I took 30 pics of myself and I love this one soooo much that I edited and posted it all over social media so that you may affirm my beauty and awesomeness.'

Okaaaay.

But I must admit, I turned my camera on myself today to capture a moment so rare, so special that I broke my own rule.  

My Colty, my teething stud of a son woke up screaming from his nap. 
But he was still exhausted!
So I rocked him, and sang to him and laid him on my chest.
And then a miracle happened!

That busy-bodied dude fell right back asleep on his favorite person/pillow!  
A rare, rare treat.
Holding my still, peaceful baby.
The last child.

Such a special moment indeed that I decided to take a picture. 
(Unedited thankyouverymuch.)


So it could last longer!


These days.
The best days.

  




2 comments:

  1. Precious memories have to be documented..time passes so quickly that our hearts need those flash backs!! NanS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to quiet our babies that way.....reminds me of Zephaniah 3:17 scripture:):):):)

    ReplyDelete