Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Colt

Well, hot damn sweet Colt is 10 weeks already.  He wasn't feeling the photo this week.  Please enjoy this gem:
He will love me for this someday I'm sure.

Colt had his 2 month check up last week.  He is 12.8lbs and 24 inches...Which means, my guy has gained 5 inches and almost 6 lbs since his birth day.  My!  No wonder he slept the first month of his life away.  He started laughing last week.  Laughing!   coos and chats all the live-long day.  Brian + I have been blessed with extraordinarly happy babies.  All 3 have always been filled with joy, but this dude may be the most chill of the bunch.  The past 2 nights he has slept a 6 hour stretch which has been lovely.  Following his cues, he is down for the night at 7 which is also quite lovely.  Sooooo nice.

This morning.  
Snuggling/smothering.




No comments:

Post a Comment