Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Party of 5

Here is our sweet little party of 5.


It's only been a week, but it's as if Colt has always been a part of our family.


  B + I are so thankful for this unexpected miracle.  


The twins adore their brother.  
The transition has been smoother than I ever could have dreamed...
(so far!)

Colt is so chill.  And he + I are pretty tight.  
B notices the way he looks at me,
 and says he's never seen a baby so in love with his mama.  

And I have to say, after what us ladies go through to bring 
these babies into the world, 
it feels so very good.  

And I'm certain my eyes reflect that same love back at him.


This could be my most favorite picture ever.  
EVER!

There is a whole lot of joy bursting out of our home right now.  
Life has been put in perspective once again.
God's blessings feel so abundant.
And even though sleep is limited, my body is healing, Brian's job is stressful, we have a very expensive-looking plumbing problem happening under our deck 
and on and on...
we have each other.

And for that, we are feeling ever-so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Karla & Brian--
    What a beautiful family you have! The twins look head over heels in love and the Captain Adorable pic of Colt is unbelievable...what a handsome little man you have. You truly are blessed to have a Party of 5!!!

    Congrats.....Doreen (your mom & dad's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Family is very blessed!!! Great captures of special moments for your little family!! He seems to be fitting right in and truely LOVED by you ALL!! Can't wait to see him again..Dad and Mom Swish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so incredibly happy for your whole family. What an unexpected blessing you have been gifted from God. Blessings and hugs! Coleen (Twin) Wright (mom + dad krug's HS friend)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you all:) It's sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete