Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bedtime Prayers

Here is a bedtime prayer from each of our sweet children this week.  
Lincoln's was from last night, and Lila's the night before.  
Precious little turds.

Lila Pearl's Prayer:
Dear God, 
Thank you for my baby brother.  
I really want a sister though.  
Could you change him into a girl baby?
Thanks.
I love you.
Lila
Amen

Lincoln's Prayer:
Dear God,
I had a great day today.
Thank you for putting Champ in mama's tummy even though I don't know how he got in there if you don't have knife.  
Did you have a knife?
{Silence}
Do you even have hands?
{Silence}
I love my mom + dad + sissy + Jez.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Precious thoughts from the hearts of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...out of the mouths of little ones, of all the thoughts swirling around in their little minds!!! Sounds like they are anxious though for your new little addition!!! Nana S

    ReplyDelete