Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What We Didn't Know

Here is one of my favorite pics from this past winter...
 I just love that pic.  
Our sweet little family of four.
I looked at this, and I just felt blessed.
Happy, and oh so very blessed.

But we didn't know then just how, shall we say abundantly, blessed we were.

Upon returning from our winter getaway, 
we discovered that our family was about to grow.
(But just by one this time.)
(THANK GOD!)

Surprised?!?!
I can assure you, 
We.  Were.  Too.

Other than our families, we haven't shared this news until now.
Because we have just had to wrap our brains around this very unexpected news.


This little turd will be joining our family late this summer.

This little baby is already greatly loved.


12 comments:

  1. YES....WE WERE SUPRISED and along with you feel totally BLESSED!!! Count us in as abundantly already in love with the new little one about to join our family!!! Love to All. Nanny & Papa Swish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all! Love the pic of Lila holding the U/S on her belly. Precious! Exciting for everyone and so happy for your family. - Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad and I are thrilled for you and Brian. You're great parents and this is one blessed baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited! I was seriously teary eyed when I was reading this post. God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to meet the newest Swisher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUMPING LEAPING RUNNING CRYING WITH JOY!!!!! And you know we do NOT exercise.....so this is MONUMENTAL in our enthusiasm with you!!!!!!! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU ALLLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! Love to you all - Aunt Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post to share your glorious news! We are celebrating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karla & Brian - what exciting news you have. The new little one will be so loved by you all. L & L will be the best helpers you could ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What!!!!!? Girlfriend. This is ca-razytown! And ridiculously amazing, among other adjectives. I need to see you, when we get back in town. XO julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanking God for such sweet miracles in your lives and for the additional miracle He's fashioning now. WOW! Mom & Dad K shared this news with us tonight... CONGRATS!!! Praying for you as you carry this little one. XO - M-E, PK & our 2 turds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My baby niece or nephew, I love you soooo much already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete