Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Going for the Gold

Who doesn't love the Olympics?

Lila + Lincoln if you ever compete in the Olympics, you can bet you piggy banks full of coins that I would win the gold medal in cheering.  I will go bananas routing for you.  And I won't even give-a-care if it's embarrassing for you because I will just be ever-so-proud.  Your daddy to.  Man, would he be proud.  Probably not as loud, but so very proud.

I would also cheer that loud, or possibly even louder, for you if you were a line judge at the Olympics or a referee.  If you painted the lines on the soccer field or if you handed out water to the cyclists or even if you carried the country banners for the teams.  I would be just as proud if you were the janitor or grounds keeper making things happen behind the scenes.

You will have never seen a cow bell as big or as loud.




No comments:

Post a Comment