Thursday, September 1, 2011

Perspective

The blessing and the curse of having twins is...

...You only get every stage once.

And mostly, I would say this is the downfall of having twins.

I have loved each and every stage with our turds. Every sleepless one.

And with 2, at the same time, things are a little extra busy. And it just goes by too dang fast.

Can I tell you how much I love 2??? The age, not the quantity. I'm not sure why 2 has such a terrible reputation. Because I think it is flat-out amazing-ness. So creative, so smart, challenging + rewarding.

I am so thankful I get to hang out with Lila + Lincoln every day. And thankful that Brian understands the importance. Because even though I miss seeing adults (regularly), the occasional morning latte and carpooling with my best bud...I wouldn't change it.

Never, ever, ever.

Even if teachers miraculously started making more than 40 grand a year.

*wink*

2 comments:

  1. Dude...2 was nothing. :) It is 3 that is really exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attitude and commitment is not only amazing, it is inspiring! Love you!

    ReplyDelete