Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tidbits

*Brian had 2, yes TWO root canals today. It was not awesome.

*I had a morning with the twins. I might have spoken in a tone I'm not thrilled about. 2 two-year-olds can be challenging at times. Mostly I am a very patient mama. This morning however, well let's just say, there was about 30 minutes after lunch that I almost gave my 2 weeks notice.

*I continue to countdown the days until we see the sun. I think I can make it one more week.

*I saw the principal from my former teaching days today. She is one rad lady.

*I saw my sis holding her newborn son today. He is one handsome little dude.

*Brian + I have a date next week. We are going to see William Fitzsimmons. Can't hardly wait. I'm gonna wear a dress. (Maybe.)

*Have you seen 'The Voice'. Blake Shelton is my new boyfriend. (Brian knows, it's cool.) Who would of thought.

*If for some reason you want to buy me a present, (because who doesn't), I'm pretty much obsessed with: table clothes, place mats, cloth napkins, cake stands, glass jars and tea towels. For reals! I look at them all the time online. Vintage or new...love them.

*Today we took a walk...Lincoln holding my hand and Brian's and Lila holding Brian's other hand. Time could have frozen forever or God could have taken me to the pearly streets because I was freaking happy.

*'1, 2, 3, 4 people are in my family'... We sing this song all the time, courtesy of Muno and Yo Gabba Gabba. (For now anyways.)

*It's Mothers Day this weekend. Be sure to remind B. Kidding. (Kind of.)

3 comments:

  1. Mama said there'll be days like this, there'll be days like this my mama said.... the grace of God is that you had the precious "pearly street" moment:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned lately, how happy your blog posts make me? Love the Swishers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the beautiful moments make up for moments that you might not be too happy about! :) Loving this post!

    ReplyDelete