Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Heart Naptime

Boy, do I love naptime. Especially on days like today.

Lincoln has been a bit of a booger today. A bit more challenging than his usual happy, go-lucky self. And I am a bit more tired than usual. And freaking sore from yoga--so my patientce is... well, it kinda sucks.

But then I just saw these, and I giggled.

Because I just love this guy!

He is just such a rad little dude.

And even though I want him to sleep for a long while still, I kinda can't wait until he gets up.

2 comments:

  1. NAPTIME ROCKS! Gosh I love it too. I am sad that it is only 1 nap a day...but it is a 2-3 hr nap. So not complaining. I hope he feels better. Kiddos are crazy when they don't feel well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, exactly, but I bet you know a little about me via your sweet sista. Funny you wrote this post, complete coincidence bc I literally JUST wrote this post: http://supersizemore.blogspot.com/2011/04/wake-up.html. Great minds. and I heart your blog. Thanks for allowing a stranger to enjoy your sweet adorable twinsies. I'm jealous. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete