Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Hello There

Hello.

My name is Karla, and I used to blog on this site.

But then my babies grew into toddlers, and I have been spinning ever since.

Also, winter happened, so cue the never-ending colds. I was beginning to forget what my kids looked like without snot running down their sweet little faces. But about 2 weeks ago, it got out of control--oh you know bronchitis AND sinus infections AND ear infections. But with the help of some antibiotics, we've turned the corner.

Let me tell you a little about Lila. She is funny. I mean really, really funny. I remember when she was just weeks old, I would look at her and tell Brian, she is going to be funny. I could just see something in her that made me convinced of it. And sure enough, it's true! Her language blows my mind. (And pretty much everyone else who chats with her.) She's a lover, she's sensitive, she's independent, she sings all the time, she loves her babies and stuffed animals and all things pretty. Her hair is just about longer than mine and her eyes are still blue. She also can be a little sneaky and if you tell her not to do something, it's a pretty safe bet that she will do it one more time with a smirk on her face and a twinkle in her eye. Turd! We sure love this little gal. She's a perfect fit in our family!

Lincoln is a rascal. The sweetest little rascal ever! Running, jumping, wrestling, trucks, trains, sound effects, wheels, bikes, skateboards, gorillas, tools--anything that screams DUDE, this kids loves. He is a clown. He loves to entertain. And dance. But he is also really sensitive. He loves cuddles and is best friends with his sis. He is very outgoing, but still dreads the first five minutes of separation from his mom. It's (still) pretty dramatic when I drop of him off in childcare settings. I'm crazy for this guy. He brings much, much joy to our home.





3 comments:

  1. I was starting to get a little worried! Welcome back! Love those babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.P. looks sooo much like you, Karla, in that HUGE SMILE PIC:):) SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! And, THEEEEEEEE DUDE.... O.M.G. TRUE DAT:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute..Cute..Cute Just love to follow along with your little family....We sure love them too!!!!!!Nanny and Papa Swish

    ReplyDelete