Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Juggling

Let me just say that I have never been able to juggle. I have tried and tried throughout the years with no success. I throw three objects up in the air, and feel very lucky if I can catch just ONE! That is how I kinda feel right now...

Brian is back at work full-time and the help is gone. It's all me during the day with the two little ones. Feeding times are definitely the most chaotic! It's kinda like walking into a tsunami at times. This is by far the most challenging and rewarding work I have ever done. I am loving it...even though it can be stressful at times. Brian is fantastic! He helps me until the minute he walks out the door in the morning...and the second he comes home at night.


8 comments:

  1. I would say that you definately are classified as a world class juggler now!!!!! That is great that Brian is such a help, thats the only way you two will keep your sanity as you travel this new ,WONDERFUL, journey!!! If anyone can do it, you two can.... the help will return, and just remember we are always only a phone call or EMAIL away.. Thanks so much for taking a few minutes of your busy days to share the thoughts and pictures with us.Love you much, MOM S

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new pictures are SO precious. They are gorgeous babies! :) We will be praying for you guys! Love you bunches! Leslie & Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Karla! I wish I was closer (as in, not on the total opposite side of the country), to give you a hand sometimes! It brings tears to my eyes to think about the important job you are doing right now and how blessed you are to have you babies and your wonderful husband.! You go girl! (Gal. 6:9)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How they are growing! So very precious! And you said it, there is no greater reward nor more challenging career than parenthood. You are in our thoughts and prayers as you navigate these waters.... :):):) Literally and figuratively! R and S

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was from me Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so, so sweet! Love the new pics. :) We have to come over again soon, they are growing so fast!!- Jemi

    ReplyDelete